August 2014
We went out to Idaho to visit Caleb's parents.
We went out to Idaho to visit Caleb's parents.
It was a wonderful trip!
Super relaxing and just fun :)
While there, we took a trip to Yellowstone.
It was beautiful, and very sunny!
Cannon was all about exploring.
Adelaide was about 3 months.
She was so little!!
She was so little!!
My sweet baby girl.
I love this picture of Caleb and baby girl :)
My beautiful mother-in-law
The girls :)
After lunch, we headed further into the park.
It was such a gorgeous day.
This picture of Papa, Caleb, and Cannon is so cute.
It is so nice when we get to see our family!
Cannon was not a fan of the smell.
It was really funny because he kept his hand over his nose and mouth pretty much the whole time we were there! haha! Cute kid.
This kid loves to run.
Little Man was not very impressed, but we all still loved it!
(the sky was really this blue)
At the very end of our trip, we finally saw a bison!!
My father-in-law kept telling this joke to people who passed by:
"What did the buffalo say to his son when he left for college?
Bison."
I thought it was funny :)
What was even funnier, unbeknownst to him, Papa kept telling the joke to people who didn't speak english very well, or not at all! haha!
I am still laughing right now.
I wish I got a picture of their faces.
Priceless.
























OH...LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Such a wonderful MEMORY!!!!!!!!!! smile
ReplyDeleteNice memories.
ReplyDelete