8.10.2013

Swing, Swing!

I love the summer time. However, this summer has been super rainy and really hot, but we do get a few gorgeous days like yesterday! Little man and I made the most of it. We played outside quite a bit. We have this awesome tree in our front yard that I like to call our gum drop tree. Doesn't it look like one?



Anyway, hubby found this swing and the little man loves it!



He has been teething so much! Everything, and I mean everything goes into this kids mouth. Exhibit A--a brick.



He also has this love for animals. When we go to the park and he sees a dog he'll just watch it and when he can get close to it he gets this huge grin on his face! One dog started to lick his foot and he thought it was the funniest thing! It is super cute. This umbrella stand for our patio table is the closest we will get to having a dog, at least for a long while.


He has gotten so active! He's been crawling for at least a month, maybe two, but now he has been standing up by himself, walking along walls, furniture, anything. Let's just say, he has kept me moving!



We have lots of fun together. Being a mom is super great, a little tiring at times, but definitely worth it!




1 comment:

  1. What BEAUTIFUL pictures of our "little man"! smile LOVE YOUR FRONT YARD TREE!!!!!!!!!! I think it is the first time I have gotten to see the FRONT! smile

    ReplyDelete