Lately Cannon has been fascinated with pens. He sees Caleb and I writing with them, and wants to write too. Today, I thought, would be the perfect day to introduce him to crayons! I got his tray all ready. I taped a piece of paper down and stuck him in.
Can you see his excitement???
Well, I was excited for him! I thus proceed to give him a crayon.
I showed him how to do it and then just let him go at it.
He mostly wanted to eat the crayons (Surprise, Surprise!). Most of the doodling is done by yours truly, but he did do a bit. Lets just say, we will reintroduce coloring at a later time.
Or, maybe coloring just isn't his thing....



This is the cutest! I bought myself a pack of crayons and a coloring book the other day :)
ReplyDeleteI couldn't help LAUGHING...just seeing his EXPRESSIONS! ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE! smile
ReplyDeleteOh what a funny little fellow! Thanks for the good laugh!!
ReplyDelete