8.27.2013

11 Months!

Can you believe it?! On the 25th, Cannon turned eleven months old. Where has the time gone??
He is such a fun little guy.
He loves to laugh!
Making other people smile seems to be his forte :)


I love being his mommy!

He is so ready to walk. He scoots along the furniture all the time.
He has even taken a couple steps by himself!  People say that it is going to get super crazy when he starts to walk, but I am looking forward to it. I love seeing him learn new things! He has 8 teeth and eats anything we eat. He loves eating plums, cheese puffs, scrambled eggs, and apple sauce.


On sunday, we decided to take a family picture.
This is the best one that we got.


They love getting their picture taken :)


We had Stake Conference this past weekend, which was wonderful! The message I got from it was that we should pray for Heavenly Father to enable us to follow his commandments/promptings. This has been something that I have been trying to do. I really feel that I need to get to know our neighbors, but I am really shy at meeting them. Every time I pray and ask Heavenly Father to help me have the courage to follow that prompting, He helps me! We have awesome neighbors. 


No comments:

Post a Comment