Last week was quite an eventful week. It started out at the library. Cannon loves to play at the library. At our visit last week, there were these young kids playing with the puppet show and he was fascinated with it! Once the kids realized how into their puppet show he was, it got even better! It is the sweetest thing to see kids play well each other.
I took him to the "zoo", a.k.a. PetSmart :) He loved it. I think he was enjoying the cats the most because they were awake and very playful. He kept going "oh!" "ah!" It was quite cute. I am excited for when he is older and we take him to a real zoo!
The weather was really nice at the beginning of the week so we took lots of walks around our neighborhood and played out outside. I have actually been running every morning for a whole week straight! I am quite proud of myself and it feels so good to run! (I love the first picture because you can see Cannon's hair blowing in the wind!)
Friday was a fun/not so fun day. It was fun because Caleb was home from work! Yay! It was not so fun because I got my top wisdom teeth out. They were already exposed, but they were starting to cause a little trouble for my other teeth, so my dentist suggested that I get them out. So I did. Caleb came back and watched the whole thing. He loves stuff like that. I would rather pass out.
Our dentist is in our ward, so I trusted him. He let me keep my teeth. They kind of look like shark teeth to me. What do you think?
I'm glad you agree with me.
On a less disgusting note, Cannon has been learning to fold his arms when we pray! It is the cutest thing!!
Sunday was the best day. Caleb let me sleep in. I slept until almost 9! I haven't done that in a really long time. It was wonderful. When I came down stairs, I found this on the table:
They had made me a pancake breakfast and had gotten me this fresh cut rose from our garden. Apparently it was random mother/wife day :)
A wonderful surprise!
I love those two.






No comments:
Post a Comment