We went to the playground first. It is so funny to watch our little guy "play" on the playground. When we first got there we stuck him in this big red tube and he just sat there and watched the other little kids play. He was very content to sit and watch.
It's a log that spins when you walk/run on it, like in Seven Brides for Seven Brothers. If you haven't seen that movie, please, go watch it! It is the best. Cannon had the cutest, biggest smile while he was running on the log. You can't see it because of his hat, but it was there!
After the kids got tired of the playground, we fed some ducks. We only had Cheerios, but the ducks didn't seem to mind.
After duck feeding was Putt-Putt! Wahoo!! It was Cannon's first time playing. Daddy and son bonding time :)
I don't think he quite got the hang of it yet, but there will be more games to come I am sure.
One big accomplishment he had on Sunday was that he took his first step. Yep!! I think he will be walking pretty soon. I am not quite sure if I am ready for it, but it is so exciting to see him develop and learn. Yesterday he learned how to give high fives :) It is pretty darling!






No comments:
Post a Comment