7.21.2014

Adelaide: 2 Months


July 14, 2014
weighs: 12.14 oz
length: 22 1/2 in
head circ.: 15 1/4 in 

I absolutely adore my baby girl!
She has such a sweet temperament and is so patient!
Some of the fun milestones of this month:
Smiles 
Lots of sweet baby smiles.
Coos
This girl likes to talk! I love listening to what she has to say.
Sleeps through the night
Yeah baby! The day she turned 7 weeks old, she slept 6 hours and it has kept getting longer and longer.  I feel so incredibly blessed that she is sleeping through the night at such a young age. 
Yes, we do have some nights where she may wake up twice, but they are rare. 


She also loves to suck on her hand.


She is getting so strong! She will lay on her tummy much longer without fussing.
It is the sweetest thing to see her work out her muscles :)

And of course, her brother wanted to get in on some pictures with his baby sister :)
These two are riot.
Siblings :)

(Did you notice Cannon running in the background of the first picture?? haha Seriously, this kid rarely walks anywhere--always running. It's awesome.)

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE Cannon's DELIGHTFULNESS...with his baby sister! smile

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE these pictures of your sweet girl! Haha Kaya is getting SO FAST when she runs too!

    ReplyDelete