7.10.2014

Discovery Place: Part One

My brother-in-law and his family moved a couple hours away from where we live, so one weekend we all met up at Discovery Place to play for the day.
It was so fun getting to know Josh and Holly and their kiddos better!
I love being so close to family :)

The Discovery Place was awesome! I highly recommend going there, no matter your age.
Seriously, it was a blast!

Here are some photos of the down stairs portion of our day:



Showing off their creations

Building

You had to jump up and down on the tire in order to get the ball all the way to the top of that pole

These busy beavers finally stayed still long enough to get a clear photo :)

Petting sea creatures

If I remember correctly they were watching a cricket try to run for his life!

Apparently he outwitted his predator.




Checking out the fish

I can't remember what this lizard-like thing was, but it felt super cool!

Brothers :)

Well, we end on that note for now.

Second floor pictures coming soon!


1 comment: