When Cannon was a wee babe, I made him a little pillow because we felt like it helped him sleep better to have his head a little elevated. He has slept with it ever since.
I had some left over fabric, and made some bean bags for a church activity.
Well, Cannon found them and realized the fabric was the same as his pillow.
Connect two and two together--
the bean bag must be a pillow too!
So, that is what he wanted to sleep with tonight.
Haha I was cracking up and had to take a picture, and he thought it was funny too.
Such a silly boy!
Sleeping on the little pillow, with his big pillow on top of him….haha seriously, this kid cracks me up.
Since we are on the subject of sleeping, here are some more pictures following this theme.
Smiles

Enjoying a freshly made up bed.
The end.
:)




I am so glad you are recording...all Cannon's darling little antics! Someday...he is going to have such a DELIGHTFUL read about his earlier days...smile I LOVE THEM! smile
ReplyDelete