8.28.2014

Adelaide: 3 months


She laughed for the first time! What a darling sound! Cannon was the one who brought on her laughter (of course). She is so alert to her surroundings.
 She stays awake longer.
Starting to roll over from her back to belly!
She loves to talk!
Smiles smiles smiles
Loves to stand on her legs
Loves blowing bubbles

The first day she started rolling over

She rolls over to sleep on her side :)
The first time I saw her do this, I teared up a bit because she is getting so big!!

She is growing up SOOO fast!

Her smile melts my heart.

Cannon: 
He sure does love being her big brother! 
He is so kind to her (most of the time)
He will bring her his toys and talk to her.
She loves watching him and just smiles and smiles at him.
 :)

1 comment:

  1. My heart....is SO FULL...when I see these two darling little "cuties"!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete