4.02.2014

Spring Has Sprung! and so has my back...

Yesterday was SO nice outside! Because of that, Little Man and I were outside pretty much all day. It was a blast!
We planted flowers
Waded in our little pool. It was just supposed to be for our feet to cool down, but I guess he got too hot and decided to sit down, diaper and all! He enjoyed it :)

We even mowed the grass. It was a pretty successful and fun day. However, I think I over did it because today my back isn't cooperating :( This pregnancy has brought on a lot of back pain, which I am not used to at all. So we are playing it low key today. I can barely lift Cannon so he gets to take his nap in our bed. I don't think he minds too much :)
I am so grateful for this little guy! He is such a good boy! Caleb has been super helpful as well. Because of my lame back I haven't been able to keep house as well as I usually do, so he has been picking up the slack, majorly! He is amazing because he still does all the things he needs too, as well as cleans and wakes up with Cannon and tends to him so I can get more sleep. I am truly so grateful for these two!! Yesterday felt more like a mother's day than april fool's day! I feel so blessed.



1 comment:

  1. I love your little HELPER! I had the blessing of raising CALEB as our son...but, you have the blessing of the results of what HE CHOSE to BECOME! We all have been truly BLESSED! smile

    ReplyDelete