I finally talked Caleb into getting a pet! We decided to start small, so we got a beta fish. I think it will be perfect for our little family.
Yesterday, I asked Cannon if he wanted to go and get a fish. He excitedly nodded his head and ran to our game closet and got our fishing game :)
After playing this game for a bit, we headed off to the pet store.
We went to the beta fish isle and started perusing the fish. Cannon grabbed a bowl and started shaking it! Ah! I quickly grabbed it from him, praying that the fish was still alive. He was. Ironically, this was the fish that we brought home :)
I think Cannon did a great job picking him out! Beautiful fish.
Cannon was pretty excited to watch the fish swim around and they seem to already be good buddies!
Welcome to the family Winston!





Yay!!! What an awesome pet!!!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the idea of a pet "fish"....Next...an aquarium...! smile
ReplyDeleteI would LOVE to have sea horses!! They are one of my favorite animals. I thought getting a beta would be a good trial run to see if we are fish people before forking out the dough for some sea horses. So far, so good! Maybe sea horses will be in our future :)
Delete