The weather has been super crazy lately. One day we are out enjoying the sunshine, and then the next we are snowed in! This has made for a very fun February!
The first day it snowed we got about 2 or 3 inches, and Caleb got to come a little bit early from work. We all went outside and played in the snow. Cannon made his first snowman :)
He thought it was the funniest thing when Caleb started making a snow angel.
He did enjoy the snow, but he wouldn't keep his little mittens on, the little stinker! His hands were freezing cold, so we had to call it a day and warm up inside.
The next day it snowed even more!! Thankfully, Caleb did not have to go into the office and was able to work at home. We "made" a sled for Cannon and he was having a blast sledding on our lack of hills. He was laughing and having a good ole' time!
Then, the sled broke.
He cried.
That did it for him.
He was done with playing in the snow.
So, we went inside and tried to catch snowflakes from our window :)
He enjoyed that much, much better!
It is still snowing and it is so beautiful! I don't know what it is, but there definitely is something magical about snow. Makes me miss Canada a bit.
Stay warm everyone!






Lol! Best post ever. :) The broken sled and the little snowman made me laugh.
ReplyDeleteI kept looking at those little hands, with NO MITTENS on...making that snowman....thinking..."He has got to be FREEZING"...(his little hands, anyway - smile) DARLING PICTURES...I had to laugh when I saw what BOX you used for his little "sled"..."Emergency Essentials"...I do believe...it did serve a DUAL PURPOSE! smile
ReplyDeleteYou have such a beautiful family, and I am so proud to know you and be your friend. I can't wait for that new little baby girl! Do you have a name picked out? I love your creativity with Cannon, and am excited to see it continue to grow. Someday, you'll have to teach me a thing or two about it. :-) I love you!!!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Love that tiny snowman! We got snowed in too :)
ReplyDeleteRose how cute!!
ReplyDelete