The weather this week has been pretty awesome. We've been able to go on walks and play outside with the warm rays shining down on us! It rained one of the days prior to it being nice, so when we went out it was a bit damp. What did Cannon want to do? Play in the dirt. Well, it's not really dirt. It's clay. Red clay. Oh, yipee.
The things that cracks me up is his little tongue! He kept sticking it out! haha I guess that is what he does when he is concentrating. Playing in red clay is serious business.
Making the mess is half the fun, right?
I am just grateful we were able to play outside!
I am so ready for spring to come! Partly because we can be outside. The main reason is we will have our sweet baby girl here!! I am thrilled to meet her!

I didn't realize there was red clay down in North Carolina. Delaware was full of it! My school district was even named Red Clay. Awful stuff when trying to plant a garden. :-)
ReplyDeleteThat tongue is so cute!
ReplyDeleteThat was one of the first things I noticed...was his little tongue! smile I am thrilled someone is getting "nice" weather...However, we are having some improvement...I woke up this morning...to the temperatures in the TEENS...At least it is NOT BELOW ZERO, now! YES, we are climbing UPWARDS! No other place to go but UP! smile LOVE this LITTLE MAN...I am so glad you are capturing his little "moments" in time...Makes this GRANNY very happy! smile
ReplyDelete