Yep! We have been married for almost 9 months now. How insanely awesome! Here are some picture that my amazing, beautiful and talented sister Andrea Larsen took:
![]() |
| He is so handsome. |
We took most of our photos at the Lincoln Memorial. While Caleb was parking the car I was walking up to the Memorial without him, and this one lady said, "Are you a runaway bride?" hahah so funny. Then when Caleb made it to the Memorial he was walking up those big steps and every one was like "Your bride is over there!" It was cute. When we walked down the steps together everyone started clapping :) Such a fun experience!
We have had quite a fun journey so far. We have moved three times, traveled to Italy, bought a car, and we are expecting a baby! He should be coming at the end of September. We are naming him Cannon Drake :) We are so excited!
I must say that it is kind of weird being pregnant. Although, Caleb has had so much fun poking my belly and seeing Cannon reply with a big swift kick or punch! It is pretty funny and really cute. It still amazes me that I am growing a human being!! Crazy!! Pretty cool, though. I will have to take a picture of me pregnant and I will post it for all of you too see :)
Something exciting--we have a piano!! It is from 1904 and I love it.
Isn't she a beauty?? You should hear her. We have a friend who is a concert pianist and it is so fun to hear him play on this piano. I have been playing almost every day, so I can really tickle those ivory's!
Well, that is all for now!
Adios!







I am so EXCITED to see that you have a BLOG! LOVE IT! Going to add this to our SMITH FAMILY Blog! (smile)I want to say how MUCH I LOVE your piano...I LOVE WOOD WORK...and this is truly a BEAUTY! Looks like I will be following you as well as Sarah's and Bekah's! (smile)
ReplyDeleteCannon? LOL! Don't let it go to your head Caleb! ;D Just kidding.
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm LOVING the piano!!