Well, once again I have neglected to document the wonderful time of our engagement. There has been lots of fun times with getting all the details worked out with the wedding. AND I finally have my wedding dress! It is BEAUTIFUL and I think it looks pretty good on me, if I do say so myself :)
Caleb even has his suit! What a handsome man he is! We just need to get him his tie and his vest. Everything is going so great. Caleb is a wonderful fiance who is so good to me! Tonight he brought me flowers and chocolate :)
Every girls dream! I love him so much and am so grateful for having him in my life!
As the wedding approaches so soon, my mind is focused on the temple. I am so excited and grateful for the covenants that we make in the temple. I know they are real. I love going to the house of the Lord and next week, it will be a even more special time because alll but 2 of mine and Caleb's family will be in the temple. :) What a special and glorious thing!!
![]() |
| For the temple is a holy place where we are sealed together. As a child of God I've learned this truth: A family is forever. |

No comments:
Post a Comment