7.17.2012

When In Rome

I decided that it is about time to document our honeymoon to Italy. Here is the beginning of our wonderful adventure:

We started out in Rome. What a beautiful city! We didn't really know what we were going to see when we got there. So the first day we were just walking around Rome getting a feel for the city and we stumbled upon some really great stuff:
Here is where we first started. We found some ruins just down the street from where our friends dropped us off 
While roaming thru the ruins, Caleb spotted this cute kitty! He looked exactly like Chester (My Mom's cat) so we called him Chester. He was just watching out for us :) 

We walked a little further and we found these people and it looked like they were either having a photo shoot or doing a video. I thought it was pretty neat.

And right down the way from the photo shoot was this old man playing his accordion :)
Just posing with some ancient writing
I just like this picture :)
What a cutie!
Such beautiful workmanship!


Street vendor on a bridge

:)

We found even more ruins!

We were amazed at how many ruins were in Rome. It was just beautiful to see!

This is where we took a nap. Well, I took a nap and Caleb sat watch. Here he was just posing for me haha


We made it to the Colosseum 

Colosseum Cat

Caleb and the Colosseum

Inside the Colosseum

Outside the Colosseum

This building was called the "Wedding Cake"
I don't remember the real name for it. . .

Well, that was the beginning of our trip. There is more to come!







1 comment: