I'm 28!
Woo!
I had the best birthday :) the kids were awesome, Caleb came home early from work with a dozen doughnuts!! He knows the way to my heart. He also gave me the sweetest gift, a poem, that made me cry. I got an awesome card from him and the kids, and then I got time alone to organize and read :) it was heavenly! I'm reading Princess of Glass by Jessica Day George. Loving it.
Then we played, had dinner and birthday cake. It was so incredibly delcious. I love Harris Teeter choclate cakes. We had FHE and then I got to open more presents. Delightful. Totally spoiled.
Then we played, had dinner and birthday cake. It was so incredibly delcious. I love Harris Teeter choclate cakes. We had FHE and then I got to open more presents. Delightful. Totally spoiled.
That evening, after putting the kids down for bed, my friend Allison came over and watched our kids so Caleb and I could go out on a date :) She is so thoughtful!
We went to downtown Waxhaw, got delicious ice cream from the creamery and then found a table and chairs, ate our ice cream and played Monopoly Deal. What a fun game! Our friends gave it to us for our wedding, but we had never played it. Now it is on our "Games we love to play" list.
There is an actual card in the game that says "It's my birthday!" and the other person has to pay you 2 million dollars. Hahaha I wish!!
It was a beautiful night.
A wonderful birthday.
Being 28 is great :)




Happy Birthday Rose! Looks like you had a perfect day (and the best birthdays always include donuts :) )!
ReplyDeleteYay! Happy birthday!!!
ReplyDeleteI loved your BIRTHDAY post...! Makes me so happy to know...you had such a DELIGHTFUL DAY!!!!! Love you bunches!!!!!
ReplyDelete