The celebration started out the night before with these pre-birthday tulips :)
Simply beautiful.
Adelaide woke up at 11:59 p.m. to eat. I really think that she just wanted to be the first one to wish me happy birthday.
All day I thought I was turning 29.
I was only turning 26.
I have no idea why I kept aging myself by 4 years!
Regardless of how old I was turning, it was a fabulous day!
I have the best husband. He always makes my birthday feel like a special day.
He took off work and we had a relaxing day.
He had stayed up late and made me my birthday cake :)
Look at that rose he made??
So sweet :)
Wondering why it looks like someone came and nibbled on it?
Well, someone did.
I was in the kitchen taking pictures of these beautiful tulips Caleb got me the night before my birthday and I saw Cannon go into the dining/living room area to go play. He was being so quiet! I thought, "He is playing so well!"…..and then I remembered we had the cake in there.
I snuck around the corner with my camera, saw him and asked, "Whatcha doing bud?" and got that sweet little picture of him enjoying my birthday cake.
He replied, "Mmmm" haha
Cannon helped me blow out the candles.
It was a wonderful day! I got the sweetest gift from Caleb and Cannon. They made me a necklace!
They made it out of washers and used my nail polish to paint it haha
I absolutely LOVE it!
I thought it was the sweetest and most thoughtful gift.
I love my family!
To end the night, Caleb took Adelaide and me out for sushi!!!
It was even more amazing then I remember.
Adelaide dressed up for my birthday :)
Thanks to Aunt Bekah for this super cute outfit!!






That little outfit....is SO BEKAH!!!!!!!!! smile
ReplyDelete