1.27.2014

Family Fun

This weekend was so awesome! Caleb took me out on a date friday and we even had a babysitter!! Yipee!! Then Saturday, we went to the temple :) I love the temple. So peaceful. After the temple, we went to this completely amazing children's museum called Edventure. It is super awesome! Cannon was loving it, and we were too. The day we went just happened to be the day Cannon turned 16 months, so it was a fun way of celebrating how big he is getting!

First, we went to the huge John Deere tractor and he had so much fun sitting up there trying to steer the tractor. We definitely thought of Papa while we were in this part of the museum! 

They had one of their snow exhibits still up, and I think Caleb had the most fun there. He loved the snowball fight set up haha Basically you put the ball in the pipe and it shoots it out and you have to aim for targets on the opposite side. It was pretty fun.




I love Cannon's face in this picture! Classic. 


They had this other exhibit where you can learn all about your body. Cannon is sitting on a gigantic operation game! So cool!! 


They also had a replica of a human mouth and you could move the teeth around, clean the dummies mouth with real dentist tools. I love how this place is so interactive!


We ended on the fire truck :) One thing I am beginning to realize about Cannon is how much he loves sitting behind the wheel of any vehicle, especially big trucks/tractors. It's so fun to start seeing the things that he is interested in. He is definitely a little driver, climber, and loves playing in the dirt and with water. He is so full of life and I love being able to spend everyday with this kid! He is such a hoot!!

3 comments:

  1. Papa had to see the picture of Cannon on the JOHN DEERE TRACTOR! smile

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. If you ever come down again, we will have to go! We did find a place closer to us so we will try it out and see if it is as cool as the one in Columbia!

      Delete