This pregnancy has been so different then when I was pregnant with Cannon. For instance, my first trimester I did not have morning sickness. . .at all. You'd think I would have been totally excited about that, but it made me so nervous!! I kept wanting to take pregnancy tests just to make sure I was still pregnant. Even after we went to the doctor and got our first picture of our sweet little one I still had my doubts. Crazy, I know, but I finally got over it! Then came the back pain and bouts of nausea. Although, the nausea was nothing compared to what it was with Cannon and for that I am grateful for. I have had really bad back pain, but since I started doing yoga again it as helped alleviate the pain.
When we found out the gender, we weren't too surprised because we both really felt like we were having a girl. I am so thrilled that we are going to have a little girl in the house! I think it will be so much fun! I have already bought some way cute clothes for her :) I am so super excited to meet her and the time is going by so fast!! I wonder how much she will be like Cannon. They already have similarities. She moves around just as much as he did! They are definitely going to keep me busy!

I am so excited for you! I love reading your blog. :)
ReplyDeleteYou are so pretty!
ReplyDeletepretty!
ReplyDelete