9.29.2015

Cherish these times…


"you will never have this day with your children again. Today
is a gift. breath and notice. Study their little faces
and feet. Relish in the charms of the present. enjoy
today mama, it will be gone before you know it.” 
-Jan Hatmaker


I absolutely love this quote! I am not the best at scrapbooking, journal, or blogging, but I do take quite a few pictures of these sweet little ones I am blessed to call my children. 

The other day went exploring and found a great park for a photo shoot! I went intending to take pictures of Cannon for his birthday, but let's just say he was not in a photographic mood ;)
Instead, I got some cute one's of Adelaide with her pigtails and obsession for her shoes!
She is growing up so fast, but it has been fun to see her personality more and more.

16 months



She was loving the ducks!

The first Sunday she wore these shoes to church, she was showing them off to everybody! haha 
it was adorable!

The concentration…



No comments:

Post a Comment