9.11.2015

Just for fun :)

I just found these pics from our honeymoon in Italy!
All the pics I took were of Italy, but the ones Caleb took on his camera were of us :)

These two pics are of our very first Italian meal :)
{no wonder Italians are so tiny…their portions were ity bity!}

SOOO good!!



Roman Ruins





On the Spanish Steps! This is one of the first places we went to that morning and I am so glad we did because when we came back later that day, these stairs were crawling with tourist!s!!

Our Gelati!! So delicious.
I would go back just to eat more.




These were the best strawberries I have ever tasted. 


In some park, next to some castle…

The FOOD! was the best.

Even this simple brushetta was extremely delicious. 



Apparently if you stick your hand in his mouth you get good luck :)


Overlooking Rome



:)



2 comments: