9.17.2013

Enjoying September

I cannot believe it is already the middle of September. Time if flying by! Cannon turns ONE in a week and a day! Crazy. We have had a fun month so far! Cannon and I have been jogging every morning for about a month and half now! I can't believe I have been able to keep it up. He seems to enjoy our daily jogging.


One of Cannon's new favorite things is pushing his wagon around the yard. It is the funniest thing!


We were able to go to the temple this month and do some family names on my mom's side :)


The weather has been super hot so instead of going to the playground outside, we went to the one in the mall. Cannon absolutely loved it! He was so cute to watch because he has started walking now! It looks more like waddling, but I will call it walking. 


We had such a fun weekend! First we went to a high school cross country meet for two boys in our church. They both did so good! After that, we went up to a Festival of India! So much fun!! There were tons of people in beautiful clothes from India, and at the theater they had performers dancing traditional and modern India dances. When the Bollywood dance was being performed it brought back memories of So You Think You Can Dance. Love that show! What made it even more spectacular was that we got to sit in the box seats! Oh yeah! We were in the one closest to the stage so we could see them really well. Cannon loved watching it and would clap at random times during the performance haha It was super cute. We also ate some yummy food from the street venders. We had such a great time.




On our way to the festival we saw this sign:


We thought it was pretty great!

To end our awesome day, I checked the mail and found my diploma had finally come!


It feels so great to be a college graduate!




1 comment:

  1. AWESOME, Rose! Congratulations on officially having your diploma...The India experience would have been WONDERFUL to see...Always loved other cultures, especially in the arts...LOVED all the pictures! smile

    ReplyDelete