6.06.2013

Utah and Idaho Trip


Cannon took his first airplane ride out to Utah/Idaho! He actually did really well on the way there, but on the way back he was sick. We still had fun!

Boarding the plane


Yay! He fell asleep :)

I love chocolate milk. Reed's Chocolate milk is the very best.

I drank more than I should have.


It was so fun to see Abe and Annie and their cute little girls. As well as Sarah :) Unfortunately, we didn't take any pictures with them! So lame.

We also got to see Suz and Viv! Love them! 

When we got to Idaho we surprised my sister. She had no idea I was coming! It was such a blast to see her and her family. We went for Everett's baptism :)
The two aunts little Rosie Mae was named after :)


His first set of scriptures!

Aunt Jewelya giving him a birthday kiss!

Katie and Preston



To end our amazing trip, we got cupcakes from the cocoa bean! :) SO good.


No comments:

Post a Comment