6.06.2013

Family Fun

Cannon cracks me up. We bought this lawn mower because neither of us wanted to mow 1 acre with a push mower. Cannon loves it! When one of us mows the lawn we always take Cannon with us. It will even lull him to sleep! So funny!


This picture makes us look a little redneck because of Cannon's big ole' belly hanging out!


 On sunday we went into our garage and found this little guy! It took us awhile to get him out!





A couple of weekends ago we ran our first 5k as a family! It was my very first 5k and we actually ran/jogged the whole way! No walking :) I was so proud of myself. 





This little man is starting to become SO active! We are definitely needing to baby proof.




Dinner Time :)





He already has been pulling himself up to stand! He was doing this before he started to crawl. I thought he wasn't going to crawl at all, but he is crawling like a champ! I love my little guy!



No comments:

Post a Comment