10.03.2012

Our Little Man

Yep! He has finally arrived! The wonderful day of his birth was September 25, 2012. It all started the night before when I was feeling contractions that were quite painful and they were about 2-3 minutes apart. We decided we should probably get to the hospital. When I got there I was only 1 cm dilated, but all the way effaced. That was good news to hear. They ended up admitting me and 3 hours later I was 3 cm dilated, so they decided to break my water. An hour and a half later, 6 cm dilated. An hour later, 10 cm dilated. I could finally start pushing! 30 minutes later, little Cannon was in our arms :)



Having fun in between contractions

Mommy and Cannon
Daddy and Cannon :)

First family photo!  (I felt tons better than I looked!)

Just minutes old :)

:)
He loves to sleep with his foot up :)
It was a wonderful and precious moment to see his sweet face! We are so happy that he is in our family! He is such a wonderful baby. It has been a little rough getting used to our new sleep schedule, but we will get the hang of it!

3 comments:

  1. he's so cute!! and doesn't look like a weird alien baby like most newborns :)
    congrats again! love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cannon, welcome, welcome, welcome. He is soooo beautiful. Love that he sleeps with his leg up. What were you doing to that handsome face in the one photo????

    We love you all so much.

    ReplyDelete