Finally posting the little man's birthday party!
Here he is opening presents.
We got him the Friend (a magazine our church does for little ones) and it came ON HIS BIRTHDAY!
How cool is that?!
The pictures below the top three are of Caleb giving Cannon a present he made especially for him :)
He is starting to phase out of his Superman craze, so I thought I would do a super hero themed party before he had completely moved on to something else.
The party was complete with a "bad guy" they had to capture and tie up haha
A young women in our ward made this awesome cake!
Cannon LOVED it!
It was perfect in every way :)
We had this sweet little baby come to his party too :)
I think they will be excellent big brother and sister.
Seriously, they were SO sweet with Leisel.
Happy birthday to our little man!







OH....these are just too precious! Absolutely ADORABLE ! Wait till they meet their very own new SISTER! smile
ReplyDelete