Why does time go faster as you get older??
Seriously.
Wasn't my baby girl just born??
The last belly picture
One of the first Mommy & Me pictures
:)
Memory Lane:
{aka Picture Overload}
I was so pale after she was born and she apparently was very pink.
FYI: this was her pooping face…
This was her usual face after eating haha
One of the things I miss the most, believe it or not, is waking up with her in the middle of the night/morning. It was the most peaceful time and
I loved having that one on one time with my baby girl.
And now look at her!
So grown up!
Standing all by herself!!
She loves getting her nails clipped
Her birthday!
I took the kids out to cracker barrel. They did so well!
Red Robin for dinner :)
She was not a fan of the ice cream haha




























































No comments:
Post a Comment