7.29.2013

June and July

This has been a really fun summer! I am now 25. Oh yeah! Caleb and Cannon gave me the best birthday. It was so fun and full of lots of surprises! Caleb had to work on my birthday since it was on Thursday. He knows how much I love chocolate cake and he knew he would be unable to make it for me since he was at work, so he found a recipe where you could make a cake in the crockpot! It was actually pretty good :) He is so sweet!







We went camping as a family in July and then had a family reunion. It was a blast! It was so great to see everyone and to be all together again. Cannon is 10 months now! He is growing so fast! He already has seven teeth and is getting one more!


He is climbing our stairs and he when he holds on to the furniture he can walk around it. On Sunday he actually was standing by himself! It was so cute!! He is such a happy little guy. He chews on everything and has eaten so much paper!

We go to the library every week and he loves playing with this toy!

Natural driver.

Love his sweet smile!
Another way exciting thing is that I graduated from BYU-Idaho!! Yay!


1 comment:

  1. I don't know about that "natural driver" picture...He looks like he means business when it comes to driving on a freeway! smile

    ReplyDelete